Thursday 22 January 2009

Students' homework -Daily Routine

I get up at 7.30. I brush my teeth, have a shower and then I have breakfast. At a 7.45 I go to school by car. I arrive at school at 8 o'clock and go to the school library. At 8.30 I have classes.
I have lunch in the school canteen at ten to midday. At 5.15pm I leave school and go home.I arrive home at 6.30pm and do the homework.
I have dinner at 7.30pm and after that I brush my teeth. At 9.00pm I go to bed to have a break.
Mauro (No.19,7thE)
Every day I get up at 7.30. I have breakfast in the kitchen. I go to the bathroom where I brush my teeth and wash my face. I get dressed at 7.50. I leave home at 8 o'clock and go to school by car with my mother and brother. I have classes in the morning and afternoon.
Usually I have lunch at home. At 2.00pm I go back to classes. At 5.15pm, when classes finish, I go back home. I have tea and then I do my homework in the study.
On Wednesdays and Saturdays I go to the Music Academy, where I have classes of transversal flute. On Thursdays and Tuesdays I have handball training: it begins at 5.30pm and ends at 7.00pm. At the weekends I have handball games.
Sara (No.20, 7thF)

1 comment:

sara rebelo said...

hello teacher. I love your blog is very cute. Bye, kisses.